Candle Projector


Date:March 2,2011
Source:http://idsgn.org/posts/award-winning-print-design-from-cannes-lions-2010/
Critique: This is an invitation for the Vivo Brazilian Movie Awards. It folds up to be a candle-lit film projector. I tink it is very creative and innovative which realates to the event very well. The movements of the candle flame gives the feeling of an old film projection. Anyone who got this invitation would probably want to attend the event with no hesitation. I really like it.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed over read your blog post. Your blog has nice information, I got good ideas from this amazing blog. I am always searching like this type blog post. I hope I will see again.
    If you want to learn more: Beamer Ausleihen

    ReplyDelete